Thursday, February 10, 2005

Our glorious Politicians

I Have been reading my latest AARP bulletin this morning. I really shouldn't do that before breakfast as it has a tendancy to take my appetite away. I always feel, after reading the bulletin, that our legislators are owned by the big businesses in our country. Where does a politician get the mega-bucks that it costs to run a campaign? I certainly am not giving him any, in fact, I don't personally know anyone who is giving money to a politician. Big business is paying for the campaign and if a politician wants to get reelected he had better pay attention to the needs and desies of his owners, big business!
There is some suspicion that Canada will cut drug supplies to this country. It is suspected that the Bush administration is going to lift the ban on beef when Canada cuts the shipment of pharmacueticals across the border. Big business will win again at the expense of the senior population of our country.
The Ol' Curmudgeon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home