Thursday, June 22, 2006

Playing Loud Music After Lunch

My wife and I attended our bi-monthly writer's club luncheon yesterday. The food was good and the after lunch speaker was excellant, but I thought of something while listening to the speaker. Loud music should be played for about 15 minutes after every luncheon so that people could fart without being heard. After lunch I usually have to pass some gas. Now I don't believe that I am abnormal here. Probably everyone in the room had the same problem. I held it all in uncomfortablly while the speaker was sharing with us and then let it all go in the car on the way home from the luncheon. My wife, as you could guess, was delighted that I saved it all up for her!! So please all of you chairpersons. How about a little rock and roll after lunch so that people could listen to the speaker in comfort???
The Ol' Curmudgeon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home