Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Great Pumpkin!!

Go ahead a nd laugh if you will but I swear to you that I saw him last year! We had 3 pumpkin plants in our garden. Altogether there were 9 pumpkins. I dressed up in orange and green camoflage and laid down in the middle of the patch. I looked at my watch at 11:15 PM and no great pumpkin had appeared. I was just getting ready to leave the patch and go to bed when I heard a rustling in the plant next to me. I slowly turned my head and there he was! He was huge! He looked like a giant walking pumpkin plant! His arms looked like long vines and his head resembled a pumpkin! He didn't see me. I was trying not to breathe hard but it wasn't easy. I'm telling you that I have never been so excited! I couldn't hold on anymore and I wet myself! The great pumpkin had a chart in his hand and I know that he was rating my pumpkin patch. He saw me move and was gone in a flash! I didn't even see which way that he went! I BLEW IT! I BLEW IT! I will never know if my patch was the most sincere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home