Sunday, October 19, 2008

video of what to expect

Oct 19

Tomorrow Pat and I make a trip to the cancer treatment center here in Gloucester to watch a video that will tell us what to expect during the treatment. There will also be a session with the chemo nurse.
I have felt really upbeat over the last few days. I have been deeply touched by the large number of well wishers. I must have done a few things right in my life. I must be on the prayer list of half a dozen churches. I am certainly not looking forward to the chemo/radiation experience, but I don't fear it. I have been told that my attitude will mean everything, and right now it couldn't be better because of the support that I have received. I have also been told that people who have a large network of folks that they can communicate with when they might be feeling a bit down do much better also. I have that. I feel very blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home