Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving 2005

Big party here today. Pat has been working in the kitchen for two days. There should be fifteen people not counting two infants. The family is growing which is good, because the children are all being born into loving homes.
Yesterday was the eighth anniversary of Tommy's death. He would be thirty nine years old. Suicide; What a waste. I will never forget that Thanksgiving! We were in Michigan when we got the news on Thanksgiving morning. We called everyone which was a real problem because we couldn't reach most people as they were traveling. We learned that you can't have to many phone numbers in your possesion. We did eat Thanksgiving dinner that day because everyone was already coming to the house, but it was very quiet. I have made it through the last several years with the help of a loving family and friends, but still feel a pang on Thanksgiving day.
Changing the subject a little, I realized today how out of touch I am with what's happening in Holywood, which really concerns me!! (NOT) Jessica Simpson and her husband what's his name are getting a divorce!" Oh No!!" I screamed." Who in the hell is Jessica Simpson?" I plan on staying out of touch with Holywood for ever.

Good Day,
The Ol' Curmudgeon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home