Friday, January 23, 2009

oral cancer My personal journey

Yesterday I felt a little down. I guess that I was tired. I normally sleep well from bed time until about 3:00 AM. After that dry mouth wakes me up about every forty five minutes. I have a glass of water on the night stand and take a sip and then go back to sleep. It is that way until I get up at about eight. I didn't force myself to eat very much solid food yesterday. I was down enough that I didn't feel like fighting making myself force food down so I relied on the tube.
I am feeling stronger. I try to walk about a half a mile a day at a fairly brisk pace. Usually my legs feel a little rubbery afterward, but not yesterday. In fact, I walked farther yesterday than I have been walking.
My throat is mildly sore, but isn't to bad. Other than that I feel pretty good.
I Probably won't update this site on a daily basis. I don't want to blather. I will write every couple of days unless I really have something to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home