Monday, April 13, 2009

Oral cancer. My personal journey

Since the cancer is gone from my body at this time, I am going to write about other things, as I did before I got sick. I will update re. The cancer as things develop which I hope is never again. I am scheduled to go for a CAT scan in July.
It made me very happy to find out that the pirates were dead and the captain freed. My sister called with the news early this morning. She was excited as was I. I called my brother-in-law right away as I know that he doesn't generally watch the news in the morning. He was excited also. It seems to me that this nation needs some good news right about now. Our economy has tanked. A large and growing segment of our population is unemployed. People are losing their homes. Etc...Etc... We need a rallying point. I just can't understand why the USA doesn't put a few well armed soldiers on board our ships with orders to blow away any group that threatens one of our flagged vessels. I don't care what the rest of the world decides to do. Let them fend for themselves. Blow away a few pirates and see if they don't decide to go play somewhere else!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home