Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oral cancer. My personal journey

Rain, rain, rain! I planted peas, radishes, and lettuce last Thursday. It has rained every day since then. I measured an inch and a half so far. I am pretty confident that everything will have to be replanted. The peas seeds were laying on top of the ground. The soil had been washed away. I poked them back down with a stick but I am pretty sure that they are water logged and therefore dead. It is almost to late to replant the peas. The sun is supposed to shine tomorrow. It will take sunshine and a brisk wind to have an effect.
I am sick of looking at the inside of this house! I spent too much time looking at it this winter while I was recovering. I want to be outside where the birds are singing their little hearts out. Cardinals, wrens, and Mocking birds seem to be everywhere. The Spring Peepers are singing too. Please.... I need to be outside!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home