Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oral cancer. My personal journey

I am very concerned about this lump that has developed in my larnyx. I am clearing my throat all day. The lump is worse in the morning and seems to get smaller as the day goes on. I have had this for about a month. I have an appointment with the ENT doctor tomorrow. Hopefully it is just congestion caused by thickened oral fluids and mucous.
I have been thinking that it might be benefic1al for cancer patients to have a support group. I know that I feel better when I talk to another cancer patient. I feel connected to them. There are probably support groups near the bigger cities, but there are none in the Gloucester, Mathews area that I am aware of. I will talk to the doctor about this tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home