Saturday, April 30, 2005

surfing blog sites

I have had some time on my hands the last few days, and have been surfing blog sites. I have probably visited 100 sites in the past week or so. I have noticed several things regarding these sites. 1) There are an inordinate number of teenaged girls with cutsey sites but nothing to say, 2) there are a lot of foreign sites that make me wish that I could read a few different languages. There are usually photos in these foreign sites and the people tend to be thirtyish and are involved in doing the same things that people in this country enjoy such as picnicing with friends and family etc; It makes me realize how similar we all are on this planet. It is just to bad that each country has to have politicians keeping us at odds with one another!!! 3) there are very few people ( in fact none that I've found) my age blogging. That's really to bad because people in their fifties and sixties usually have something to say, and I would enjoy communicating with them.
Ol' Curmudgeon

2 Comments:

Blogger cayxanhhanoi said...

I am also near retirement age and surf blogs from time to time. It would be nice to see some photos of your marina in Virginia, I guess it is quite pretty over there.

May 3, 2005 at 7:33 AM

 
Blogger ol' curmudgeon said...

Go to www.deltavillemarina.com for a view of the marina. I would send pics if I thought that I could figure out how to incorporate my digital camera with a blog site!!!

May 3, 2005 at 9:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home