Sunday, May 01, 2005

photos from other countries

As I said in my previous post, I have been surfing blog sites for the last few days looking for signs of intelligent life. I have found very little, however it just dawned on me that I have viewed many pictures of people from other countries posing in front of churches, posing at the dinner table with their families, some were of families and friends at weddings, others were of family pets being held, stroked and loved by people with smiling faces. I realized that people around the world want very few things. They need food, shelter, clothes and a few modest luxuries and they will be happy. I felt that I was a guest of these people as I viewed their photos even though I couldn't understand their language. I realized that we all want and appreciate the same things. The news is full of politics. This country is pissed at that country and so forth. It's a damned shame that all of these demigog politicos get in the way and cause us to have all of these negative views of other countries, and peoples of the world.
The Ol' Curmudgeon

1 Comments:

Blogger ol' curmudgeon said...

Thanks for the reply. I will be posting more poetry as time goes by. I write a lot of nonsense stuff, and occasionally something serious

May 2, 2005 at 12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home