Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Christmas 2005 is almost here

Christmas time is rushing toward me at an unbelievable pace. My dad used to tell me that the older he got the faster time moved. I didn't believe him. Time was a constant. It moved at the same pace. I found out that I was wrong. It seems anymore that I get up on a Monday and when I go to bed that night it is Friday. Months go by like weeks. It seems like just yesterday we were all concerned with the milineum bug, and it has been almost six years since then.
Well anyway, the grandkids are getting wound up pretty tightly. I made my first inspirational call tonight to the Harmon household and did a Santa imitation. I will call the Sengs, and the Vulgamore's next. I will start calling more frequently shortly. It is my duty to wind em up tightly so that mom and dad can watch them bounce off of the walls. I love it!

The Ol' Curmudgeon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home