Monday, October 12, 2009

Lou Dobbs

I was trying to avoid listening to Lou Dobbs program last Saturday night but could hear him railing even with my MP3 player blasting out Eric Clapton. My wife likes to listen to Lou tell her what is so terribly wrong with our government or the world in general. I turn my music up so as not to hear him. It didn't work. Week after week he tells us that everything is terribly wrong. It isn't that I disagree. The fact is that I do agree. I, like probably most of the folks who listen in, are frustrated. What are we supposed to do? We could elect another greedy liar to replace the ones that are in power. Hmmm..Doesn't seem like that would do any good. What does Mr. Dobbs expect us to do about all of the things that are so terribly wrong. Sometimes I believe that ignorance is bliss. I know some folks who refuse to listen to the news. They are happy folks. Maybe that's what we are supposed to do...Simply don't listen. Don't worry. Be happy mon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home