Friday, February 03, 2006

just chillin'

I'm sitting here tonight listening to Vivaldi's guitat concertos and generally wasting time. It was a beautiful day today. The temperature got into the low seventies. Not to bad for February third! I started my story tellers class last week. I have completed two sessions so far. Next week we are supposed to tell two stories in class. It isn't as easy as it looks. I found that out in a hurry. This Sunday is open mike at the Bay School. I am reading several poems that I have written in the last few weeks. I am eager to see what people think of them.
Five more weeks and we leave for our annual Florida Keys fishing trip. It will be the last year that we will be able to camp at Knight's Key Campground. It has been sold to an arab who is putting up condos. He paid 28,000,000 for 28 acres. It won't be long before poor folk won't have any place to go in the keys. It is becoming a play ground for the rich. Oh Well.
Little Will just turned seven months old. He is really getting cute.

The Ol' Curmudgeon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home