Sunday, November 09, 2008

getting some strength back

Yesterday was a complete washout! I had less then zero energy. The good news was that I didn’t have to take anymore anti-nausea medicine. The hiccups were intermittent and bothered me a lot when they occurred. They haven’t returned this morning. Amen!
My daughter and the kids left in the late morning to drive back to Ohio. I crashed shortly after they left, and slept most of the afternoon. I arose about four and went for a very slow walk for about twenty minutes and was worn out again when I arrived home. We went to bed about 9:30 and I slept until 7:30 this morning.
My appetite is good, but constipation is a real problem that will have to be dealt with very soon!
My energy level is way up this morning compared to yesterday. We are going to go to church. Hopefully I will make it.
The sun is shining and the fall colors are as pretty as I have ever seen them here.
I feel some relief now that the treatment has started. The waiting and worrying was taking a toll on me.
It is back to radiation again on Monday. I won’t have chemo again until the day before Thanksgiving. What a happy Thanksgiving that should be!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home