Thursday, December 04, 2008

Oral cancer. My personal journey

A friend drove me to my 20th radiation treatment this morning. I actually feel pretty good today. I realized yesterday evening that I might be suffering from a little nausea, and remembered that I had some nausea medicine for those occasions. I have no idea why I hadn’t thought of that earlier. As I said before; There are so many things to remember. I got a decent night’s sleep last night. My dry mouth woke me several times and I did spend a couple of hours sleeping in my recliner before going back to bed. It might not sound like a good night’s sleep but it was better than I have been getting.
I never got answers to my emails to the hypnotists. I will dig out some phone numbers, from the internet, and give them a call today.
My throat is both sore and dry but still bearable. I am taking nothing stronger than Motrin at this time.
We will do a couple of tube feedings today and gradually work up to seven if needed.
My daughter and grandson are coming this afternoon and will spend the night. He is a very typical 3 year old and we will have a lot of fun this afternoon and tomorrow. He has a good idea of what Santa is all about, and has been helping his mom with the unbreakable decorations.
I am very happy to be feeling much better today!
One day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home