Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oral cancer. My personal journey

I had another good day today. Eleven more treatments to go. It was almost seventy degrees here today. I spent a lot of the time outside and sitting on our screened in porch. We did hang three wreaths on some first floor windows. I didn’t feel strong enough to do much else though.
My throat is tender today and I am starting to get a twinge in my right kidney area occasionally. I hope that I am not going to compound my present situation by passing a kidney stone!
I think that I will feel well enough to go to Richmond after my treatment tomorrow. Pat wants to help her mother decorate her tree and then they want to go to a memorial service for her dad who passed away last August.
I am going to try to get to my three year old grandson’s Christmas program at his church. That will be a hoot!
I got a phone call today from my niece’s husband. He wanted to see how I was doing and to let me know that his kids pray for me everyday and that he and his wife do also. That was very uplifting to say the least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home