Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oral cancer. My personal journey

Today's the big day! The day of the double whammy. I get radiation at 9:45 and then five hours of chemo. Goody! I can't wait. The consolation is that this will be the last chemo. I will go through five days of feeling like crap but then it will be over. I checked out a book titled, Short Stories Of The South, at the library yesterday. I started reading a novel at the last chemo session but so much time elapsed between the chemo day and when I started to feel good enough to read that I lost interest in the book and didn't pick it back up. I won't care if I finish the short stories or not.
Yesterday Pat and I celebrated twenty years of marriage by just sitting around and talking. The house is warmly decorated and joyful. It was very pleasent evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home